Spread the word about Citizen Radio in your community! Join our new street team, earn points to use towards Citizen Radio merch and promotions, get shout outs on the show and find new maniacs friends near you! Above you’ll find our currently active street teams. Don’t see one near you? Enter your information here, and Maniac Wrangler will add you to the map. Then, go out and share the news about Citizen Radio!
STREET TEAM POINTS
- Post a flyer where potential maniacs frequent – 1 point/flyer (submit picture for points) limit 15 points a month
- hand out flyers at a festival to get another 10 points
- Meetups – 10 points for organizing a meetup
- Meetups – 5 points for attending a meetup
- Post a picture of yourself in a Citizen Radio t-shirt at a maniac-like event – think vegfests (homemade t-shirts allowed) – 3 points
- Bring a new maniac into the fold (they need to email firstname.lastname@example.org for proof) – 5 points
- Donate Your Account on Twitter and Facebook – 5 points (remember your Facebook needs to be refreshed every 30 days
CURRENT MEMBERS: SUBMIT YOUR POINTS HERE
Be sure to Like our fan page on Facebook and follow us on Twitter! Along with posting new episodes there, we also share important news that we can’t always cover on the show, and are generally hilarious. Along with the official Citizen Radio twitter, you can also follow Jamie and Allison. You can interact with us and the other Godless Maniacs with our #citizenradio hashtag.
|Download Color PDF||Download B+W PDF|
|Download Quote Poster|
GRAB CITIZEN RADIO RIBBIONS FOR YOUR TWITTER
SHOW YOUR MANIAC PRIDE WITH COVER PHOTOS
FUCK SHIT UP
Contact your Representatives
Writing and calling those that are charged with representing you is a great way to affect change at the state and local level. It’s easy, painless (we promise), and can be very effective. Here’s links to find contact info for your Senators and House Representatives.
If Howard Zinn taught us anything it was that history is made by movements. Local organizing, community building, and public action are far more empowering and effective tools than just voting. The worldwide Occupy movement is leading the way in this, and we highly encourage you to get involved however you can. Get started at OccupyTogether.org. Other great people making the world better you can check out are Food Not Bombs, 350.org, and Veterans for Peace.